Marijuana Possession Video FAQs
- In New Jersey, this is a disorderly person’s offense, which is punishable by up to a maximum of six months in the county jail.
- Along with that goes fines which range in the neighborhood of about $850 dollars.
- If you are a first time offender, you may be eligible to a program called a conditional discharge.
This is a fourth degree offense, which is punishable by up to 18 months in state prison along with a loss of license and heavy monetary fines.
- It is a third degree indictable offense punishable by three to five years in state prison.
- On top of going to state prison, there is a loss of license, monetary fines, and damage that synthetic marijuana can do to your body.